15 August 2015

Cruise 2015 - Day 3

Off to Olympia to see where the Games all started. 
Guide is grateful that the weather us with us. He expects it to be only 32℃ today. 

Guide is brilliant good fun and excited about telling us what the history is. He dismisses the Roman era stuff with a casual anything made of brick is Roman. I don't actually hear him snort but it's there.



Fiona gets to try the original 193m track.

Back on board and it's poolside. Ethical dilemma: I want to lay on my front to read so I need to drop the chairs back and lie down. This means I will be facing the people behind me. But the girl behind us is topless. 
Oh well stay sitting.

Pre dinner drinks, dinner drinks,drinks at the show, followed by a nightcap because its another early start. Not as early as today but just about.
Hard work this holiday lark