02 January 2014

December Update

Its been a mixed December.

There has been some exercise, some dining out, some taking care and some letting go. All reflected in my weight. Well not all as I don't record weights if I don't like them. In a sense of honesty, I never write down a weight that isn't displayed, but I don't write down all weights that are displayed.

The month started out well. Despite the new job having an adverse impact on exercise, I have managed to not gain any weight and continued a downward trend.

Although "adverse impact" is a bit of an understatement. Work and travel, Christmas shopping, terrible weather, and then holidays themselves has meant the worst month for exercise this year. December has only a quarter as many workouts, distance, or duration as most of the other months except January.

At least the 2 lunchtime cycles I managed were consistent times, both in the 28.5 minutes for the 7 miles, with a wind. The only other workout was the Stephens Day walk with Fiona and her mum.

Having said that am pleased with December (apart from the weigh ins I have see but not written down). Next year needs to see me continue with this trend, but also to get back some routine for exercise.