05 May 2014

Activity Update

I've had  the feeling that I've not been too active so far this year.
Work is definitely getting in the way of my exercise. As is the weather.And curling. And punctures.

Hopefully I have turned a corner - curling season over, 'spring' is now here, I've got new tubes and tyres.

So, how have I done so far this year?


The total number of workouts is not far from last years totals - a little bit down but not too bad at all.  Distance and duration are down a lot though, but that has been me missing my regular workout sessions.

What has that done to my weight though? Surprisingly, not much damage. (phew)

but not much progress.

At least the general trend (when I record weights that is) is a decreasing one.

And at least, given the dinners out, and hotel eating, I'm not gaining weight!